CIRCLE'S DRIFT.

        Hey guys so i decided to feature a story from a very good writer OLISA BEN this piece also has graphical illustrations taken by @oj_media enjoy. MALE MUSE: KITAN ADEYEMI.

Title: CIRCLE'S DRIFT.

 At the heat of the moment with all the drama, fighting and shouting. We decided to go out and try to find a way, you know!

... to see if we could ease the tension between us and try to make things work. In the midst of the cold silence between us, it was then I thought to crack a silly joke, to see if she'd laugh. Oh Well , sad how an already bad situation was worsened by my stupid joke! in my mind I was only trying to make things a little less awkward. she tried cracking a smile, But guy! you know how these girls can be sometimes, especially when they are on their ðŸ˜¯ ( no comment) it's like it comes with an extra package of paranoia. see me see wahala o! I just take my hand light fire on top my own head, Just shut the hell up! She said, in a harsh tone!

           

        Èwó! It came like a shock! My heart skipped two beats! The speed with which she flipped was as if I had removed my hand from her mumu button and pressed with full force on her "get vexed quickly" button! my guy! In our previous arguments she hard warned me not to use that letter "b" when addressing her, "what happened to bae, or sweetheart or even sugar pie, or cup cake" she kept on ranting! at a point I thought she was ordering!😅. According to her she said the letter made her feel like a side chick -but honestly, between me and you ehn, she's actually the side chick o-😉

         
 she paused for a minute, as if to take a breather and continue again, in that little space, I sighed In relief. she noticed quickly and this time swoll up like when you allow garri soak water, and flared up like when you add petrol to a dying fire, to show her frustrating she stood up with a body posture as if to say she would slap me! arh! this is getting overly serious. I began to ask myself, pls "Jide where did you say you found this girl again? where you high or something? or it was just libodo at work?"

     
While I was far gone with thoughts in my head, I could barely hear her fading voice. In that moment with all the frustration I must have caused her, she takes a step to leave. "What was the whole point of this outing?, there was no success achieved in trying to sort out our differences and make for a better relationship" oti su mi!! (I am tired) I exclaimed within! she can leave for all I care!, It quickly dawn on me that it would be foolish of me to let her go just like that, without at least trying.

        " Omo na so I go just let this one go? with all the small side chops I dey gain from ham". I thought to myself, knowing fully well I had been out of the game for a while and to get another babe in this harsh economy will be suicide mission! I had to kill my pride! as she walked past me I held her back, feeling her soft tender skin, and her sexiness. I couldn't help but utter "sugar pie, don't go I am sorry" letting my guards down I knelt down.
        
   
            I know most dudes would stroke my life until I dig six feet and bury myself for doing this, especially when it's not the main chick, even that one sef, na debate! lol! I would slap the hell out of that dude if I wasn't him. But the truth is I still needed this babe, she was still very precious to me. As I knelt down, I could feel it melted her spirit and she had to calm down. Well ladies generally like gentle dudes. Well take it from a dude that's been there and done that. I had to be one at that moment!

      Omo you need to have seen the drama I displayed, forming cry and all. probably win an Oscar for it, lol. but on a serious note, I'd never knelt down for a babe ever in my life, I mean never at all did it even cross my mind and then I did it just for this babe! you'd agree with me, there must be something she had done , some jazz she must have conjured. All the same I feel glad I did it anyway. some sigh of relief. She held my head, I swear if you were in my shoes you won't want to stand from that floor, soft and tender hands, this girl is sweet, I tell you! in fact I decided in my heart to upgrade her status from side chick to.... THE END!



Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.