UNCERTAINTY


UNCERTAINTY

With the cloud of uncertainty staggering
forward and backwards
And sometimes swaying sideways going on without ambition direction or determination

I sense in the air a whiff of amnesia

Where am I?                    

What am I supposed to be who am I supposed to be

What dropped me here in this land of numerous gazes and endless faces?

Alas keep your pitiful looks in your pocket we all are same as we all walk through life without the assurance of a tomorrow without the insurance of 'better days ahead'

Unlike the moon, the sun, the stars, even plants and beast were made for our use, their purpose is defined to them

The moon in her simplicity just sit up there starting down at us mocking us maybe laughing smiling or conversing with the stars

You never know who you are or what you are supposed to be because unfortunately our life does not come with a job description.






Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.