Side Chick.


I lay on this cold bed, this lonely night wishing you were next to me. I picked up my phone to call you (the phone you got me), you picked up and I could hear her voice in the background, you excused yourself saying darling this is work I have to take it. You called me baby as i cried and told you how badly I wanted to feel the warmth of your body next to mine.

I am the one you say you love, the business meetings that keep you away from little Benjamin and Grace, the one who sleeps alone in an empty bed, the outside side chick who hugs a pillow while your light skinned wife spreads her legs to heaven as you grunt and sweat down the passage of what you call a loosen valve.

Am i a fool, to trust you, yes i am, i screamed and kicked when you came for one of your late night "conference"but once again you held me in your arms and said shhhh baby it's okay am leaving her soon. Another lie! Am i a fool?  yes i am. I prepared your meal and you hang around placing kisses, hugs and caresses everywhere you touched, you always said the reason why my food taste so good is because it is made with love.

Odinze, the thought of you, the way your face looks in the morning whenever i wake next to you, your smile as you stand by the doorstep your towel hanging loosely from your waist, that voice that first attracted me to you. I can't stop, i know it's wrong but i can't stop. When dawn breaks i will be here again, by myself, in this big empty house which you bought me, laying on the wide scattered bed that tell tales of your visit, hugging a pillow soaked with my sorrow. 

Am i a fool, yes i am.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, thank for the comment. Don't forget to check other articles, thank you.

      Delete
  2. So not cool having a side chick... a real man wont

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ife thanks for dropping your comment, to understand this better stay tuned for part 2,later this week. Have a great day

      Delete
    2. I will dear nd you to😙.

      Delete
  3. Wow...I must say that you are really doing a great job Sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immediate Edge is an AI-based crypto exchanging programming that permits its clients to exchange Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Immediate Edge guarantees that you can undoubtedly procure gigantic benefits out of the crypto market.

    https://www.courierherald.com/national-marketplace/immediate-edge-review-uk-2021-update-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.