my maid and her cleaning 5.




Mercy placed her pussy on my mouth
and i went to work with my tongue on her clitoris(sex organ responsible for arousal) and in less than 5 minutes mercy started screaming:"that feels so good" then she screamed my name very loud and fell to the bed,like Annabel,mercy just had a powerful orgasm(peak of sex). wait a minute what was Mercy and the maid doing all this time,i sat up to find both of them staring at me
Me:what? Am i dead?
Annabel:fuck me sir!
Me:what?

Mercy: Clinton u have to fuck us  or we do it the hard way...with that both of them started pushing me..i knew if this happen i would not be able to tell the story so i ran to my drawer and brought out a pistol i had just registered

Me:if u move any closer to me,we will all see in hell since you have dragged me into temptation with you the fear of the pistol seems to be working on them as they withdrew back

Mercy:you would still fuck us whether u like it or not.

Me: you would have to cut off my manhood first. i got dressed and left the house in my range rover, as i approached a bar and i entered to take a few drinks, after two bottles of jack Daniels my favorite drink, all the happenings of the day began to sink in, oh what a day, "darling ain't you going to work today" and I woke up startled,it was all a dream. 

Comments

  1. A group of youthful computer programmers constructed Bitcoin loophole. They have delivered one of the best lucrative apparatuses accessible on the web. Bitcoin loophole is accessible in 150 nations barring United States, suggesting that it is an instrument that large number of individuals might use to accomplish monetary freedom and carry on with their best lives.

    https://www.homernews.com/national-marketplace/bitcoin-loophole-review-scam-or-not-read-this-before-trading/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.