My maid and her CLEANING.


   Hey people a friend El'klinzy d'softdude decided to grace us with he's serial story, remember freedom of expression and no discrimination, I must sound a note of warning adult content included...

My maid 1:

      Am pretty successful for my age,at 22 i own a duplex and 2 cars of good model, i don"t fancy
the gym so much so i am not that ladies guy with six packs, but i am moderately shaped with toned muscles..
I had a very hard day at work so after my closing period i drove home to crash on my bed when i got home i found out that my maid had let herself in to do her duties,and she was looking damn sexy today but i was too tired to think about anything like that so she just greeted me and i left for my room
Me :annabel what are u doing in my room?

Annabel:sir i came to clean your room

Me: ok

With that she did the most unimaginable thing she bent over giving me a view of her naked ass and pussy,instantly i began feeling blood flowing in my cock i was still in shock at the view unraveled in front of me when she walked up to me and said:"do u like what u see sir?".

TO BE CONTINUED... Stay tuned every Tuesday for update's on this story. 

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.