Preacher man


     
       He shouted, swinging he's waist to and fro, gyrating
up and down the bus aisle, with sticky sweat rolling down he's orange looking face he raised prayer points upon prayer point, as I looked on bewildered, am not a atheist or anything but I just couldn't help but plug my ears as he asked for the people in the bus to raise an offering to support the ministry.
    
         Nigerians enhhhh, I could have sworn he held more than 6 prayer session in the same bus where I sat eating jellof rice and chicken. Is this really allowed in advance country's, am not saying you should not spread the gospel but consider others and do it for the mission and not for your own personal mission, so guys this trip to Nigeria from Ghana will be a long one.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.