A hard story/road to redemption


           Retracting your steps can be hard once you missed it the first time, this is the story of Adeyemi

                I am Adeyemi the first son of my father ,i graduated from secondary school with my feet soaked in the water's of disgrace,


        I had failed both WAEC and NECO all hope of entering the university that year was lost as I looked forward to staying a year at home and taking my paper's, but as they say man propose God dispose, God's disposal came in form of my father who walked in one day a d told me I was going back to secondary school, it was like a joke when he drove me to IDIARABA secondary school in Remo village, paid my fees and enrolled me as an SS2 student who was to be a boarder.
My whole life came crumbling supposedly before my eyes, everyone begged him buy to no avail, I cried my eyes out as I thought of my mates who were entering respective universities, I thought of how I was going to "WASTE" two years of my life with baby's who were younger and immature.
As I was allocated an hostel reality dawned on me, I decided to make the best of the opportunity since I was more experienced and wiser than I once was.
     
      I saw the same signs that made me fail my papers in my classmates, I pleaded with my "MATE" to study hard, pass their papers once I tried to tell them to study and make their papers so that they would not  go through my disgrace,  what I went through or they won't spend time at home trying to gain admission but some of them turned deaf ears to me except two gals and a boy the rest I left  to their own doings, the boy  Segun who was a little bit serious started getting distracted by a girl but somehow I managed to keep him back on track.

            Now am here, I passed all my papers this time coming out as the best in my class, presently I await admission from one of the prestigious universities in my country, I pray I get an admission into the school, friends I believe their is a reason for everything, no condition is permanent we should make use of every opportunity we have while we still have it.

       This is my story.



Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.