Am crushing on Chimmamanda Ngozi Adichie.


   There is this love I have for Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie books, it's so raw, unique,
straight forward and it gives the reader a sense of imagery, it let's you think about several dimension the story could have been written,your mind gets the hidden information written between the lines, so far as you keep an open mind, she has this way of luring you into her story.

      she speaks about her believes and she is not afraid to use the pen to lash anyone or any institution whether religious,political or academical, words can't be enough to express the joy am deriving from reading the last book written by my crush, I don't want to stop. THE THING AROUND YOUR NECK is divine. Anywhere you are chimamanda you are one of my role models and I want write like you someday.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.