Hello from the other side.


Today I sat by my phone waiting for your call, staring deep at the darkened screen wishing it rang

A text, a call damn even a flash will be acceptable at this point.


Today I sat on the window seat with the telephone by my side praying and waiting for your call, I picked up a coat, went out for some air and I found myself at the park on the very bench where you purposed, a drizzle, a drop then the heavens came crashing down.


Hello, yes its me Mrs. Patience
They found you!!! the voice said to come to a said place,
Beloved the walls are white and this place smells odd, anyway it's not my problem as long as I am going to see you,


Here I am standing before a body that looks like yours laying on a metal tray, am sorry Mrs. Patience but he slipped and fell off the railings into the sea.


No! no!! this is not you laying here looking blue, am going to call you and they will see you are alive, you forgot to charge your phone, yes! you did, I will prove them wrong


I called your number and alas the phone rang in your pocket, and I will never forget the sound of the vibrations against the white walls of the place that smells odd.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.