Hot shivers


So this is rated strictly 18+
WARNING adult content dangerous to the health of children.
   

          I was gazing out the kitchen window looking at the thick fog that came with the January harmattan and regretted why I hadn't put on more than a tank top and loose shorts, when I felt a hot, hard
body at my back and a set of fingers tucked into the belt hole of my shorts, smiling I knew my screw buddy Francis woke up for breakfast as usual except out "breakfast" was not your usual beacon and eggs, he started by kissing and grazing my ear with his teeth as he left little bite marks along my body, I was lost in a tangle of hot, steamy flashes of passion, I think he is at my bellybutton when he stopped suddenly laughing, he came up and kissed me hard and cupped my ass with his hand "good morning kitty".
    
        I was pissed "Francis u fucking tease, leave it to you to pick a girl up and drop her flat on her ass" I said pouting, before I knew it Francis put my legs around his waist while kissing me and next thing I knew my back was on the bed and I was moaning loudly as I had the first orgasm of many to come.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.