Dairy of a depressed fellow: The likening of destiny to melons


Hey guys so next on the list for diary of a depressed fellow is....
                   
                                                                 Nymphomania.


[nim-fuh-mey-nee-ak, nim-foh‐] 
noun
A woman who has abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire,(of a woman) afflicted with abnormally excessive sexual desire.



He was grinding her and squashing her against a wall
like she was a little fly caught in a squatter, my mouth laid agape as I saw sister Mary of the church of River's shed all her burden upon a cross only that cross wasn't wooden.

       Today 11/06/2010 I had one too many drag's of the exulting mixture of weed, cigarettes and shisha all packed in ' the hall of Rose's', i met a boy Ya, I think we attended the same baptismal lesson.
  
            I caught him when our eyes met mouth agape as he saw me the holy, pure sister playing with fire and right there I knew he was conquered, with he's groping hands we entered he's house around 3:35am when all creatures by default were asleep, but not me I felt a staring in me as the gates of purity was broken with a single thrust, I was a different specie of creature I could feel it.

    I always knew I was different, right from that day in the bath house when I first explored my body, the first orgasm I had was divine, I couldn't stand, I was out of breath, I just kept panting I couldn't believe it, finally it was as if my eyes became open to things I never knew existed. I want to feel like that again, I was 12 and from that day on I never looked back.
    
         How's the living the life experience coming through ? pretty well I will say ,do I feel remorseful naaa we gonna be alright the first boy ever to squeeze my melon's was called Christopher,with he's impatient hands, hot tongue that spoke a string of rubbish that made no sense, panting heart and a brain that will rival the first generations of homo sapiens, after the show I picked up my burden and slid out of he's bed down the road leading back to my resurrection, with tears streaming down my face I accepted a wipe from the driver of the rickety taxi cab, I was fortunate to find at that lonely Aisle.


   I don't know why I did it but so far I have no remorse, I am a different kind of creature, I can't be held back, I can't be tamed, but deep down inside is a hunger that can't be satisfied, sometimes am scared and sometimes I feel stronger than the lion in Daniel's den, and sometimes I cry but no I can't stop this hunger is just too strong.
 
       Help me, will you...

Comments

  1. poor child, i was once like that too,i think its all in your head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.