Aunty funmi broke my eggs.


             That was why you broke my eggs aunty funmi, my siblings laughed as my mother mocked me shouting and throwing me hard slaps,the problem was
i had been sent to buy eggs for dinner at a nearby store as i passed through a dark alley a matured man of over 35 approached me and started "asking me out", when he asked my name i lied and told him my name was funmi, he even went as far as touching me, this led to me screaming and breaking my mother's eggs, i knew my life was over as i started crying as i told the man to leave me alone as i ran home, on getting home i thought my mother will share my sympathy as i narrated the story to her, but no i was greeted with slaps and series of beating as i had taken too long and i had broke my mother's eggs.

                                                                                   I was 12.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.