Sexual Abuse.

Most people I have had connection  with within this few weeks have hinted at a particular issue that I have decided to write about. SEXUAL ABUSE.

My name is Alero and I have been a victim of multiple sexual abuse. I was molested repeatedly by my uncle shola when I was just 9. He had just finished NYSC and he decided to spend the rest of his holiday at my house. my mother was his aunt and she saw nothing wrong with uncle Shola staying for a few months, he will after all help with some heavy duty chores like washing the cars and dads laundry.
    
      Uncle shola was 23 years old at this time, he was tall and fair I must admit at that age I liked uncle Shola until
when he started Calling every time for a game of hide and seek, I was always hiding with him and my little sister was to be the finder, we never switched roles. He will always lie on me and start squeezing me and I will feel something hot pressed on my body, at first it felt painful but later I liked what uncle shola did to me, he did it to me everywhere the kitchen, his room, the sitting room. Uncle shola kept on molesting me until he left our house one year after.
      
     The next person to abuse me was a house boy, he bathed and cloth I and my sister every morning, helped us with our assignment, he also went to school, I don't really remember when he first started touching me, the memory I remember was this day when he told me to come to his room when everyone was watching T.V , he threw me on the bed, pulled off his shorts climbed on top of me and covered the blanket all I remember was seeing his white sperm everywhere and hearing my mom call for me, he acted so scared and quickly he dressed me up quickly. My Mom looked at me suspiciously and asked me what I was doing with Ibrahim and I told her nothing after all it was just hide and seek.
   

    When I turned 10 I noticed he started withdrawing from me and got all touchy with my sister, she was to celebrate her 9th year birthday 2 days later out of excitement I told her "when you are 9 uncle shola will do something with you". happy, she was going to be initiated into our game she ran and told my mother, my mother called me and started questioning me asking me repeatedly "what is Ibrahim going to do to her? " I just kept on looking at her, the mind of a child *sigh*, she later dismissed me and Ibrahim later left our house some few months after this incidence he left without saying goodbye. What was it I did to them both that they couldn't wait to kiss their baby goodbye?
I have kept my mouth shut and died in silence ever since and managed to push all this incidence to the back of my mind, harboured an empty vacuum between my legs until 3 years ago when uncle Shola came over to drop his wedding invite at my house, I couldn't even stare at him. Two weeks later I fell into depression because of these men I have cried myself to sleep more times than I can count, wondering what I ever did to deserve such wrong, what was wrong with me? I have never kept a relationship longer than 6 months, what is trust? because of these men I don't feel safe with people touching me without screaming, for more than 3 years of my life I wore clothes double my size because I was insecure, scared of rejection. I never attended that wedding, I grew vicious, put my foot on the ground and vowed to unleash pain on all males that came my way, i broke hearts and left a lorry of boyfriends in my wake, I didn't care about them. To me they we all another uncle shola, Ibrahim who are all looking for comfort on my bosom.

  Oh! where my mother was when her innocent baby was going through all this, honestly I don't remember, all she cared about was read your book, get good grades, what clothes do you want to wear to this party? all I know is am going through this pain and it eats at me everyday leaving a deeper injury than the last for the past  years, I want to stop, I am tired of waking up under different men, am tired of singing myself to sleep everyday, finding solace in one minute affairs, HELP.

I am Alero and this is my story.

GLO- 186634010681781.

Comments

  1. I personally won't advice any parent/ mother to associate extensively their female kids with house boys.
    Alero should discuss her issues with her mom or any trusted person for counselling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear, i will relate this to Alero

      Delete
    2. You are welcome. I really enjoyed reading😘

      Delete
  2. I don't know what to say now..I felt somehow while reading.. I felt pity..
    And I was also disgusted..I've always asked that question "WHY" Why children of that age always go through that..
    It's really sad.. Ibrahim ought to be hanged.. Same for uncle shola..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her excuse to break boys heart abegy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She should seek the advice of someone, not her friends especially if they are not the serious types.
    Her parent can be one, but if her parent are the type that won't want to even listen to the story(the easily tempered ones).
    She should go to an elderly one who she can truth, in church(if she is a christian) and also those she knows that are good in that aspect in counseling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truth revealing and sad story, Alero should look for elderly advice, and mothers should be close and intimate with their daughters, this things happened because her mother failed to observe and care for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also had encounter with a number of girls who were abused in this form and because they are still silent about it they always have mood swings, they hate men, hate being touched. It's disheartening and it's high time parents payed more attention to such issues especially when this children are young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. Thank you so much for your suggestions I will relate this to Alero

      Delete
  7. Immediate Edge is an AI-based crypto exchanging programming that permits its clients to exchange Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Immediate Edge guarantees that you can undoubtedly procure gigantic benefits out of the crypto market.

    https://www.courierherald.com/national-marketplace/immediate-edge-review-uk-2021-update-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A group of youthful computer programmers constructed Bitcoin loophole. They have delivered one of the best lucrative apparatuses accessible on the web. Bitcoin loophole is accessible in 150 nations barring United States, suggesting that it is an instrument that large number of individuals might use to accomplish monetary freedom and carry on with their best lives.

    https://www.homernews.com/national-marketplace/bitcoin-loophole-review-scam-or-not-read-this-before-trading/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Side Chick.