My maid and her CLEANING 2.


Hey people the continuation of my maid and her CLEANING,
content warning: adult content contained within,

My maid 2




She was coming closer and i felt my manhood
going to blow..wait a minute what am i doing..i jumped to my feet

Me: ehm..Annabel what is the meaning of this nonsense, am sorry, i think i need a shower..with that she backed down disappointed,i ran to the bathroom to cool my blood before i blow off...why on earth would Annabel tease me so badly,maybe she needs a pay raise,but she could just ask and not try to get me to have sex with her, i was still deep in my thought when i saw Annabel come into the bathroom NAKED!!..
    
      Jesus Christ i tried to scream but my voice betrayed me, she hugged me and kissed me deeply,i tried to move but her hands moved to my instrument which was already standing tall,i knew i had to end this..i pushed her off and ran out of the bathroom soaking wet but before i could get to my wardrobe, i felt a warm hand touch my back and i saw Annabel in all her glory and damn i never noticed this before but she was hell sexy

       she kissed me again taking hold of my instrument in her hands  as she pushed me gently on the bed my legs turn to jell-lo ..i fell on the bed exhausted,she crept on top of me and whispered into my ears
Annabel: i want u sir.

Me: if u want me 2 pay u double i will just stop this right now,.

Annabel:its not your money i want

Me:then what do you want?

Annabel:its u sir, i want u...

i was shocked but for sure the devil was winning this battle......

To be continued.....anticipate part 3



Comments

  1. Immediate Edge is an AI-based crypto exchanging programming that permits its clients to exchange Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Immediate Edge guarantees that you can undoubtedly procure gigantic benefits out of the crypto market.


    https://www.courierherald.com/national-marketplace/immediate-edge-review-uk-2021-update-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A group of youthful computer programmers constructed Bitcoin loophole. They have delivered one of the best lucrative apparatuses accessible on the web. Bitcoin loophole is accessible in 150 nations barring United States, suggesting that it is an instrument that large number of individuals might use to accomplish monetary freedom and carry on with their best lives.

    https://www.homernews.com/national-marketplace/bitcoin-loophole-review-scam-or-not-read-this-before-trading/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.