my maid and her CLEANING 4.




The story gets more interesting

Me: Annabel stop this now! Do you know what my fiance mercy would do to u


Annabel:(smiling devilishly)sir,she already knows..with that she strolls 2 d door and opens it and mercy comes in NAKED!!.

Me:mercy are u OK? U see another lady taking your guy and u are smiling?

Mercy:darling i love sharing and we both want u now!
Me: never this is rape with then the 2 girls started laughing and i felt blood pumping into my instrument and it started rising oh! Damn i am in trouble and u re getting excited

Annabel: sir i don't think little willy takes this to be a rape...with that she started massaging my penis and mercy started kissing me..although i was enjoying it i had to stop it...i pushed both of them and ran towards the door as i tried  opening the door i almost fainted for it was locked and i knew the devil really meant business.

Me: wait,a minute are u all crazy this is my house, please go back and dress up lets talk about this, the next thing i knew all both girls pounced on me and were touching me everywhere from my head to my ass.
finally they pushed me on the bed,Annabel positioned her pussy on my face and at first i hesitated but i began licking her pussy,mercy knelt in between my legs and started mouth fucking me. Annabel had a thunderous orgasm she started screaming:"lick my pussy sir,dont' stop,lick my hot pussy,don't stop,fuck me with that tongue sir...i am cummming ohhhhh go...d! With that she fell on the bed and mercy put her hairy pussy on my face and said:"my turn lover". 

its finally is over...

hey guys expect more next week...

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.