THE UGLY TRUTH 3 Automemography: A WEIRD TYPE OF LOVE.



      His eyes are magical like coming home to a hot bath after a rough day at work, when he looked at me i felt like my skin was on fire, he's fingers so long and firm, he was hairy the kind of hairy i liked my beautiful angel with sleeping hair, and his legs those first attracted me to him, it was so skinny and shaped to perfection *giggles* i always teased him about his legs, he was meant to have been born a woman.

    He's beauty was everywhere, he's scent was the same throughout all my years knowing him, that sharp masculine smell of something brute yet subtle, there was something about him, from the moment i met him i knew our lives will never be the same again, i loved him in a different kind of way not as a lover but deeper than a brother, he was my partner, when we came together to punish trust me you wouldn't escape it.
    
      It was as if i saw into his soul, i remember the last day of college when we took a stroll and you held my painted nails, looked into my eyes and hugged me saying you were going to miss me. During those last days we went everywhere together, it was as if you were scared to let me go.

    Till now he is the only true person i miss every second of my life, after college he drifted off, like he never walked this earth, i never saw him or heard that deep voice again till this moment.

If you find him do tell him someone waited patiently to hear all his adventures. 

If you find him.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.