80% of feminist theorist I know irritate me.


80% of feminist theorist I know irritate me. 
You talk about men being scums, breaking your hearts, treating you like second class citizens, not allowing you get positions in substantial places, government, you can't be CEO's of companies blah blah blah

Have you stepped back to take a look at the little things. What make it standard practice for a man to open the car door for a woman. Let me guess you would claim curtsey. Oh isn't a woman also human what stops her from opening the door herself. A man isn't obliged to be the better of genders because he is a man. 
What stops you as a woman from paying your children's fees. You will hear them say oh that is the duty of my husband. Says who! Who laid down that golden rule that men shall carry the burden of responsibility alone. You complain about equality yet the little things lie in front of your nose.

Sisi Jemima what stops you from splitting the dinner date bill. Or paying for your own transportation fare. Anhh!! but he
invited me now why should I pay. SMH

A friend told me once she would rather die of loneliness than ask a boy she really loves out. I'm in shock, your mother tells you it belittles a lady, well have you thought of the emotional prep the guy has to go through to ask you out only for you to reply LOL and gossip with your friends about walking down the isle with him meanwhile you are busy fronting, forming hard to get. 

you want equality you want to be respected  yet you cry, panic and scream at every given opportunity, you nag and lash at on anyone. It's my hormones some females would even claim. Oh men don't have hormones too. I'm not picking sides, I'm just trying to remind our all knowing feminism theorist that the masculine gender have rights too, not all men are scum, the way we shouldn't be tribelistic is the same way we shouldn't be manistic. We have good men, people who just want to chill, live, love with people they come across with. They don't want to come home and meet nagging women who talk about unequal rights while rolling in bed at 10AM in the morning and making calls to darling to help you pick the children from school on his way from work. 

They want to come home and be with their children, talk with them and not listen to the hush whispers of you telling your children don't you know your father is sleeping don't disturb him. Most children have broken relationships with their fathers because of what we women have led them to believe. 

We carry chants of "men are scum" forgetting we have male children at home. Mummy says I am a scum so why shouldn't I be a scum Daddy says a man's place is not in the kitchen. Nkechi go and make me food. In my own home where I live, my father cooks, my mother cooks, my brother cooks, everyone cooks. If you are hungry step into the kitchen and cook. What actually stops a man who get back from work at the same time with his wife from helping out in the preparation if the food they will eat. 

Most times when we women cook we complain men don't help us. Have you even invited your husband to the kitchen, even if it's just to gist. Staying there with you he will realize how much you spend trying to "please him" in quote and in the long run he will help you prepare the meal you will eat together. That even builds communication in homes. Through that everyone can talk about their day instead of daddy stretching his legs in the sitting room waiting for food chanting "after all I paid your bride price". 

The problem with most women is tradition, my mother brought me up this way so therefore I will train up my children the same way. They would say from the beginning of time "men don't do this, men don't do that" says who! You will train up a bunch of sons who will turn out just like their uncaring fathers. Frustrated daughters who want to have a say in what goes on at home and are willing to carry the slogan of "men are scum" to achieve it. 

In reality I think everyone is a scum. If you think supporting a fraction of the population by virtue of being a woman or because women are being tagged as emotional, too soft, let's not give them too much work, you rest at home and do yoga. If you see the need to keep your money and let your husband suffer under frustration and stress of school fee, house bills, money for upkeep, stay loyal and faithful to wife check, let's not disturb daddy's rest, Women are meant to do all the house chores, I paid for your bride price, rape victims are attacked because of the way they dress, you are a woman don't talk when I am talking. 

Trust me YOU ARE A SCUM.

By ISHOLA OREOFE.

Comments

  1. This comment is not to spite or hurt your feelings I'm just stating my opinion. First off, I like your blog, but this article does not cover anything that feminism stands for. I am a feminist and feminist don't believe a man should open the car for a women, they don't believe a woman's place is in the kitchen, and we most definitely do not believe that a man has to be a bread winner of the family. I am a feminist and I believe in equal right for men and women. I have asked a boy on a date before and I'm a feminist, I don't like guys holding the door for me and I am a feminist. The ideology of feminism doesn't state that all men are scums, it's quite the opposite. You are a woman right??? Are u telling me that you would be okay with not getting a job you were qualified for because you are a woman??? Feminist believe take away stereotypes about females, how we are suppose to act, what our societal status is in the society and discrimination in general. You talked about the reasons girl get raped is because of the way they dress. That is a very vague sentence. You can't judge anyone based on one persons experience. There are innocent girls who get raped everyday and are traumatized by it. Some girls are homeless and are victims of sexual assault. I take offense to that statement because I know someone who got raped and had a child as a result of this man violating her body. I think your perspective is one sided and I think you should do some more research and to get the full meaning of who a feminist is. You're opportuned to not have been a victim of rape but the grass is not always greener on the other side. I'm a realist and I think a more realistic view on the article would be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Adesokan Bolanle,thanks for reading dear. Firstly, I never said rape victims get raped because of what they wear, I said if you FEEL rape victims get raped because of what they wear you are a scum!

      Secondly, I said what stops a man from cooking, what stops a woman from paying her children's fees. This article is based on the stastistics of 80% of the feminists I KNOW. most people who support the feminism theory in Nigeria don't really know it entails equal rights of both male and female. All they chant all day is MEN ARE SCUM. Far be it from me to say a person gets raped because of what he/she wears.

      In truth, I thank you for your comment and I will please like you to read the article again, as I really wrote this to avoid being bias. Thank you so much dear. Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. A group of youthful computer programmers constructed Bitcoin loophole. They have delivered one of the best lucrative apparatuses accessible on the web. Bitcoin loophole is accessible in 150 nations barring United States, suggesting that it is an instrument that large number of individuals might use to accomplish monetary freedom and carry on with their best lives.

    https://www.homernews.com/national-marketplace/bitcoin-loophole-review-scam-or-not-read-this-before-trading/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.