The cycle of Abuse


Kisses. Screams. Struggle. Darkness. Sweat. Grunts. Thrusts. A deafening silence and a bucket of tears.

You slowly stand in pain. Gasping as the realization of shame dawns upon you. There is something else. Ha! I remember. Feelings in their multitudes rushing into your head. You feel Dirty. Cheap. Used. Unclean. Angry. Betrayed but most of all Dirty.


Your hand reaches
for the red dress which lays on the floor thorn to shreds. You bought it to impress him. It was his favorite color. Only now it didn't really matter anymore.

He drags you back into his arms. Begs you. From his mouth came out words like. I'm sorry. It was a moment of weakness. I couldn't control myself. 
Professing the ancient lies of undying love to you. He Cleans the tears which drips down your face. The Koko you know comes back to you.

In your mind you find yourself making up excuses for him. He had too much to drink. I provoked him to anger. He is out working late. But deep down you know these signs and you see he's lies. You see strands of Brazilian hair that isn't the same shade as yours on his intimate clothing.

He will change. He will love me again. But then again that is what Mama Tunde said the day her husband killed her with his bare hands

Comments

  1. oh-my-god. how short and straight to the point it is, but yet heavy with a message. I love this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes it's my friend, thank you so much for taking the time to head over here. I really appreciate this. Thank you. 🙏

      Delete
  2. Ah, yes it's my friend, thank you so much for taking the time to head over here. I really appreciate this. Thank you. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. A group of youthful computer programmers constructed Bitcoin loophole. They have delivered one of the best lucrative apparatuses accessible on the web. Bitcoin loophole is accessible in 150 nations barring United States, suggesting that it is an instrument that large number of individuals might use to accomplish monetary freedom and carry on with their best lives.

    https://www.homernews.com/national-marketplace/bitcoin-loophole-review-scam-or-not-read-this-before-trading/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.