Ifura loogun Agba. (Caution is the medicine of Elders).


Folakemi wants to pull me into temptation little did
she know what she was getting herself into. I, kasali that contracted HIV 2 years ago at the faithful hands of roadside whores. 

As a Yoruba proverb goes. If trouble faces you in front kill it. If it turns to the back kill it. My son if you are alone with trouble you will die at its own hands.


On this fateful cold November night Jezebel caught me in her carefully prepared trap. She opened my door net and like Jesus said on the cross the look in her eyes told me "Kasali It Is Finally Finished". Well if she wants me so much who am i to deny her of the goodly pleasures that came with having HIV.

Her tongue like strings played the twelfth symphony combined with mine. The rhythm of this sweet melody makes our bodies hot and sweaty.
She lets out soft moans when i place playful bites along her throat like Klaus in Vampire Diaries plays with his prey. I trace my hands slowly to the core of her Feminity and she let out a sigh.

I paid rapt attention to the oranges she had balanced on her chest RIPE FOR THE HARVEST.
My hot  Strings tickles the velvet feel of her tightly lined inner walls. 

And oh!  I am definitely going to have the time of my life as I plug through the canal of iniquity...

Good morning world from the land of dreams. Let me quickly run away before the horny she-goat finds me.

ISHOLA OREOFE.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.