A lady asking a guy out, unspeakable and trashy?


When I was little my mother would always say "Bridget you are a girl carry yourself with pride and dignity". 
      As a growing young woman she would say what nonsense is that about God forbid!!!
you asking a boy out. Even in the bible it didn't happen! Over my dead body!!  Sigh if only she knew.

 Bola-- I was 16 when I first asked a boy out and like most boys of that age bracket he laughed it off. That was the last time I tried. As always mama was right. It broke my confidence, every time i saw him laugh with his friends i always felt like i was the subject of their discussion.

Abigail-- I have seen lots of my friends suffer through the childish process of "showing a man that you wanted him" I saw this as being childish because different people react to things in different ways. How do you expect a gentle man to differentiate between a show of sex appeal and a cry for love! It's absurd.

        Well i am a firm believer in opening your mouth. Speak up and let him know how you feel. Some girls even go out of their way to think the boy should read their BODY LANGUAGE. News flash sister girl you may not even dwell in his line of thoughts, neither does he waste his time day dreaming about how perfect you two will be together. Now that I think about it. You might not even be his type. 

A CLOSED MOUTH IS A CLOSED DESTINY.

Comments, questions anyone? lets hear what you feel.

Comments

  1. deep.....most ladies still have the mindset of 'he must come after me'.....smh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, this is very true, thank you so much for reading dear.

      Delete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.