CONTENT BLOCKED


 Hey guys so I have something for you today, issa partyyyyyy. Introducing one of the hottest parties to hold this summer brought to your feet by BREEZY NATION is


CONTENT BLOCKED
Admissions:

Guys regular ➖2K        VIP:➖4K

Girls regular ➖FREE     VIP➖1K

VENUE : Club Royale Ikeja

DATE: Friday 21st July

TIME : 1pm (trust me I am going to see what an afternoon club experience looks like)

SOUND POLICY : DJ David (URM)

SUPPORTED BY:

BREEZY

SUFFY.J

OGUNZ

MAC P

XTRIMMHIVE LUXURY

WEST SIDE ENT

VII CLOTHING

HOSTS: papi.D, Carlijay and Bandit Israel

GUEST : Hollar YSG

COVERED BY : papi's media (pm)
                
For any Enquiries Contact:

07014420313

09093172934

08188346931

*FREE VII CAPS FOR THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE*
As for the caps me I already bought my tickets so I have one.

Comments

  1. Lol why difference in fees... guys regular 2k
    girls regular free����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.