My A-Z Story Of Abuse.



My A-Z Story. 

A story of Alero is told tonight
  
BrotherJames puts his hands between her thighs.
  
Calling out mama she fought for her life 

Deaf she suddenly had become.  

Everyday she heard her not  

Finally by God's grace, she walked in on us.  

Get out of my house! You naughty little child 

How could she say this to me her child 

I wondered out loud, looked on in shock 
 
Just before I got knocked 

Knocking and waiting at people's doors 

Let me in please 

Mama has thrown me out 

No problem my child I will give you a mat 

Opium oozed from his mouth and like a thief in the night he opened the door 

Pressing my oranges I said this is wrong 

Quickly I ran out before he had could speak.
  
Rape was injustice I heard this at mass 

Scared and lonely she was a but a little child. 

Thorn-ed cloths and flies plagued her a lot 

Under this same bridge I found her a lot 

Vile and dirty she made my heart  

Weary 
 
Xenophobic and cold 

Yearning for a home I made her happy 

Zappy at last. 

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.