In love with a f*** boy


Help me, I started seeing this boy 3 weeks back, he is so sweet, your classical bearded gang, with packs, money and lot of love to go around. We got introduced through a mutual male friend. We talked every night about things that made my tummy flutter and eventually 1 week later we kissed. The problem is i just got out of a bad break up situation and am scared of jumping into another relationship even if this boy is sweet and all.

   We had a fight recently about him not knowing what he wanted from me, he called me begging me to stay with him, but eventually he stopped calling for a few days and this days were a series of horrific long, very long days to me. I thought about him, the way his hand moves when he talks, the way he laughed and cracked jokes that made no sense.


When I couldn't take it anymore I called him and told him I accepted his proposal and moved into his apartment. This was two years ago. So lately, I have been seeing strange messages and pictures on his phone and he takes no offence in showing me this things, there is this hunter girl who I have been seeing around with him, am scared of confronting him because he might loose interest and see me as a jealous girlfriend.

   I kept quiet about this situation and we moved past it, Jide and I continued the long journey called dating, two weeks ago I found out that my so called boyfriend was sleeping around with other girls, here was a guy I gave my body, heart and love to. I have lost concentration and my final year exams are starting in a bit. I don't want to confront him because I don't want to loose him.

I don't know what to do advice me.

GLO- 384410165589915.

Comments

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.