The Return Of the side chick.


Oruwe, the love of my life, the powder to my face, the song to my ears, what would have happened if I didn't accept that friend request on that hot October night. I shouted they have come again with their private part that always scratches them!

But you being in my life has been a blessing and a curse. With that voice of yours that causes a reaction between my legs, you showed me things I never knew existed before. Always calling me asking, any thing Interesting happen today ?
do you miss me? Show off!

I loved you with everything, so now i ask you Ihuanya mu, do you love me back? because this is a proposal, will you leave her for me? you say I make you feel thing no other has ever made you feel, so why then do you crawl out of my bed before morning like an overnight thief. I see you on the television with her whining over you, on your face is that look you always have when you eat something bad, he doesn't like that shirt my sub conscious told me.

My friends ask me Olam who is the boy that makes you smile so much. how do i tell them you are not a boy. You are a full fledged man with a developed manhood which has fathered two children.

Here you are again, crying on my chest. you say you feel trapped, she makes you less a man, I sigh as I get up, the same story every time, ozugo are you not tired my love of singing the same song.

I will wait for you. live this fairy tale life with you, listen to you tell me lies over and over again of how you were going to walk out the door and never return. The world would blame me, the media will come rushing to my doorstep and something this beautiful would be destroyed.

So i will lay here staring at the ceiling with you holding my hand pretending it was filled with stars. this fairy tale. this fairy tale has an end.


MTN- 8673532288853266.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.