Blood of Jesus.


              Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus!! Those that took your brother will not "TOOK YOU",
you will not die, you will not join your brother, Was all I heard from my sleep, all this ruckus was exhibited by a cluster of people grabbing a person, screaming, bring the rob, bring the onions and that person being grabbed was a girl not older than 15 years of age, her father held her head back and held her nose with a tissue paper filled with blood.
   
        I was confused as I didn't know what was happening, the bleeding girl slumped on her mother's body as different concussion,suggestions and advice were being made by different individuals, it took onion, rob, balm and PRAYERS to finally stopped the bleeding as I looked on at the level of illiteracy been displayed from my cousins bedroom window that had an hospital beside it.
  
         I couldn't determine if that was her first aid or treatment.

Comments

  1. Your blog is amazing for a beginner...its Melum ohh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.