THE UGLY TRUTH 2: MY love, automemography.


 All i wanted was love, i wanted to be loved

after my first boyfriend i had series of other boyfriends, some weekly flings, players, perverts, jokers you mention it all,  i guess life taught me a great deal and it was still going to teach me the most painful lesson of my life, fate plagued me with  A COSMIC LOVE.


        The seed was already planted in my soul as i grew closer to him by the day i fell in love with him over and over again, of course that was him MR. X the only poison ivy in  my life.

        i had my next meaningful relationship with a boy who i never expected to ever fall in love with me in a thousand light years, when he looked at me i couldnt help but smile, i loved him, if i didnt know the meaning of love i experienced it through his eyes, we loved each other, it was true love, i could complete his words, tell his action to a situation, it was as if i felt his pain, joy, confusion, sadness but we loved each other, i never quite understood what he saw in me but trust me i saw plenty in him *wink*, everyone was against us my parents, school authorities, some friends, but no i loved him and for me that was enough.

        Tragedy reared its ugly head first when i broke up with him, i cant seems to remember what led to the crisis, i thought it was all a joke until my love accepted his fate and rested his head on the bosom of another, but this for sure i do remember it hurt like hell, i couldnt eat, i couldnt sleep, i fell like a hot knife was passing through my heart not because he found solace in the arms of another who was my  close friend, but because he couldnt fight for the love we shared he just gave up, i use to say i had tied him between my legs and if he went for  million years he will still come back to me, and i was right he came back to me, my baby came back to me, people always stared and asked us what the deal was between us but we would keep quiet, look and one another and smile, because what we had only we understood it, but not for long. All these drama happened while we were all in the same grade at school, my love didnt pass the cut off and he was dropped a grade below, i didnt know how to face him, i didnt know what to say, i carried a burden alone until the day we both came face to face and talked and we both took life as it came together, hand in hand, (i just remembered things that occured which i dare not include here but if you want to know you can send your questions by email gractetop_ng@yahoo.com) we made adjustment plans, stayed late at school just to talk, i remember particularly on valentines day he bought matching watches for us, it was pretty, i loved it, he did little things for me, things people will push aside like helping me fix my watch, asking if i was ok, i just loved him.

         Yes i remember when this senior was chasing after you and how i just kept quiet as u chased me and told me she was the one all over you, how i and my friends monitored her and lol almost turned her gist into a nightmare, but i didnt even care what happened so long as you came back to me, so long as you came back home.  I remember a junior asking me what my weak point was and you answered and said "ME" i am her weak point, it was then i became scared, what if i loved you too much, what if you become too familiar with me that if you left i will turn miserable, shattered, broken. I felt like my heart was scattered, not shattered as you told me we had become more than friends, i was your 5 and you were my 6, so you said as i looked across the fence at the two alsatian dogs which laid quietly in their cage , i knew this day was coming i had prepared for it so i felt scattered not shattered, we still talk up till this very day, if you are reading this you know yourself "you know i loved you and i will love you till the very end".

Lets not forget MR. X my cosmic love, keep up for more gist...

if you dont follow up this is part 2 of THE UGLY TRUTH part one is here.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.