My AIESEC journey


My desire to try out new things led me to the doorsteps of the CUCG hostel for AIESEC interns here in Ghana.

Day 1:
     
       OK people am going to give you the breakdown of how my day went down,  not because you want to know but because I wanna post it *tongue sticking out*.
OK having boarding the bus for 24hrs+ we got to sunyani AIESEC house by 6am Ghana time. The officials had to make space for us Yaya!! I love my roommates one studies law and the other agriculture, how cool is that!
 
        After freshening up, taking a nap, played some board games,we headed for the market got some stuff, came back cleaned up the very nasty kitchen, cooked and eat, had exercises plus they had this very interesting thing they do every night around 7:30pm daily called "check in", you tell people how your day went and the officials tell you some activities that are to be performed.
    It's really cool out here, I mean not being to Ghana before am prepared to exchange ideas, cultures, meet amazing people, visit amazing places and gain a lot of experience before going back to my country.

Comments

Post a Comment

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.