Day 5

Day 5

   I woke up pretty early,because we were to go have community service in a village called Kantro, On getting there I was shocked, guys do u remember when preachers say in some part of the country they don't wear cloth and we think they tell lies, Ya now I believe them!, OK they had clothes on but their living conditions were "wowing" they live in huts and the children can't speak English, they look so malnourished, but despite their living conditions they where happy and everywhere was peaceful and clean.
 
     We taught the children subjects like mathematics, English, ict, French e. t. c. Toba,Titi,Tumise held a healthy care talk with the villagers,when we came back men I slept like a rock, woke up late, cooked, eat and carried my legs to a cinema with friends to watch a movie, then we celebrated Aretha's last night with AIESEC CUCG and that basically all I did today.

     Ya starting work tomorrow,wish me luck guys.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.