Day 2 AIESEC

Day 2:
    
    OK yesterday night slash this morning we had amazing games which entails having character like werewolf, doctors, prey and members of a village, like you have to guess correctly who the werewolf was, unfortunately in the first round they almost killed all the innocent members of my village until when Titi the sage gave us an insight and yes we killed the big bad wolf *howlllll* guys it was awesome.
   So this morning I woke up early, eat yes I didn't have my bath but I brushed my teeth Ahah am not a dirty girl now, I chatted with my housemates amazing guys toba and David, yay! I had my first Ghana bread today it cost me 1cedi that's like 80 naira and it was on point.
   
      I just dragged around watching movies, sleeping around (like you know what I mean right, I don't mean around around I mean aroundddd on my bed) but as usual we had our check in by 7:10pm every one talked about their day, after the meeting something weird happened, I and my friend Blessing decided to take a walk just to check around and we met this guy ooshey baddest he just came with he's posh crystal and Samsung s6 among he's barns,  he introduced himself as an importer of cars and spare parts.(deep down in my inner mind away from my church mind I think the guy is a driver using he's boss car to pose oh), Baba was just licking his lips and saying "you Nigerian girls are very beautiful"
  
       He Sha bought drink for us and promised to take us out tomorrow yay! So let see how it goes *wink* trust me to gist u guys later.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.