Day 3 AIESEC.

Day 3:

     I was forced to wake up by the stinging sensation in my bladder,  did I stand up to use the bathroom NO, I maintained my position on the bed and was "gathering the will power to go do my business ". After recharging my battery's, I had my bath and Rukaya (we call her responsible) took me to where I was to work, guys I will be teaching the upper primary class students mathematics, Ya!.

I came back from work and then my house mates decided to go for a swim, I had like mad fun today on getting to the pool, Louisa(she's German) a natural born fish lol taught Karima, Nike and Mary different strokes. David was just something else, he tried seizing he's breath under water, he gave us a scare by blowing bubbles (I thought he was going to drown)

  Didn't swim tho, took some pictures and videos, eat pizza and Coca-Cola. In the process of drinking my Coca-Cola, some guys came in, anyone that says Ghana boys are not handsome should check again.

   Let me illustrate,one of the guys looked like my kind of guy, Ya cute, tall, all those right qualities in the right places hmm, the other I secretly thought was gay, one was obviously a whore he kept moving towards the side of the girls in the pool, the other one just came to flex with his blue shorts, he didn't even give someone eye, with that he's big head.

   Had suya and took a drink this night, yes permit me to lend a leaf from my friends book I AM OFFICIALLY TOO FULL TO SAY FULL.

You know once in a while it's good to have fun so people, TGIF, don't forget to act responsibly.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.