Day 7


      That was how I went late to work on my first day, well I wasn't really late since the students had just finished assembly, I had fun teaching the kids, I never thought I was capable of teaching but see how things turned out. I came home, I and Michael eat then after resting for 2 hour's, I, Mary, Toba and tumise went for the afternoon class which we didn't participate in, am pretty sure if you had sprinkled water on me at that moment steam would have come out from my skin, I felt like an egg boiling in a pot of water.
      Then the rain came down in buckets, everyone had to rush back home but me being OREOFE decided to walk ( you really don't want to see my hair right now) under the heavy droplet, but fear not I was not alone blessing and Cesar were with me, until Cesar slyed us and ran like he has shit he's pant, I almost caught a cold, Ya! We got home, kept warm, checked in and if you notice people I made a few changes to the blog, I had fun with Michael (we pranked everyone and they believed) I must admit I have come to like every single person in this house. Am about to sleep but no! the man in me would  not just give up, so am getting up to cook, eat and then its good night.
   Remember people life is too short, so enjoy it while it last.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.