Self respect

Self respect is something Nigerians have thrown out the window, the level of respect among Nigerians is alarming.
    
        Imagine I went to the market few days back and all form of strange fingers
will just stretch and touch you even drag you, making catcalls, some even following you and shouting "aunty no be you u dey follow talk", Nooo u know sey I deaf or how I take know u kwa.
The other day one called me 911 because I challenged him, I can't still figure the correlation.
The other man sat on his okada and told me to walk towards him chai c my life, refusing to go the unruly individual came to me, I said I wasn't interested In his advances, he even went as far as asking if my mother was going to marry me and I said yes. Then the most shocking thing happened he dragged a police man and told him to arrest me, I was shocked, frozen sef.
People really belong at yaba left, all these hooligan's loitering around with nothing to do but embarrass and lower ones self esteem, one should be mindful of them.
     You can't board a public transport without someone sticking their nose in your business, ahh aunty is this an iPhone? why did you buy such an expensive phone? why you come get two phones now?,Children of this age didn't your mother see you before you left the house this morning? various side comments right in the presence of an individual. Not forgetting  the bus conductors who fight between theireselves for you to board their buses, they go as far as dragging you between them almost removing your hand from their sockets.
  
     chief ajakaye with he's black Range Rover will see the long line at the petrol station, yet he will by pass everyone on the line, fill up his tank and share money for the attendants saki oh the great philanthropist.
     
     mummy Sade why send Sade to a private university u are wasting money (on my own child) why cant she go to a public university like her mates, Godforbid me to waste thousandS of Naira on education. Am like sister your point exactly.
      Iya risi selling recharge card beside your house will become radio Nigeria broadcasting which model and size of car came out of your house and which boy went in.

      My elder brother boarded a bike to the bus stop and a woman started shouting on him that he was wasting money, shoo sister I sabi u before, Na where I know u from Central Bank secretary.
 
     we should learn to show respect to other people, mind our own business, even if you must talk correct the person politely.
on a final note drink water and mind your business today.
ISHOLA OREOFE.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.