Day 6


       Hey guys, today was really flexi
, I went to my allocated school and was appointed a class (primary 5b) to teach, I am to be their mathematics teacher for six weeks, how cool is that!!, on getting to the class the students (who were having a class) looked at me like I dropped from the sky as I quietly cat walked to the back of the class where I took a seat, I could hear the children whispering in their native language, like not to boast but it's not everyday you see a hot chick enter your class and take a seat. Guys like, I sat and got bored along the line, I didn't even have a chance to introduce myself to the students, but I got my materials for teaching and am ready for my first class tomorrow(am gonna be teaching decimals isn't that fun) just pray they love me.
     
     So a friend of Odiah and Seun came along he's name is also Toba (he's friendly) and guess what they came bearing gifts, they bought these cute looking snacks which I totally loved, then I had to compare and contrast the difference's and similarities between my school which is a private university and Mary and Nike's school which is a public school, from there we slipped into stories which were amazingly true. Then I had to do my cleaning duty because I don't think I have it in me to do it early tomorrow morning.
    
     Going to teach tomorrow, wish me luck guys and pray nemesis doesn't catch up with me in the classroom.
  

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.