Day 4.

Day 4 AIESEC.
     
      I don't know it seems like everyday is better the last one. We had a general meeting today some other AIESEC members came over, we had some games, talked about the moment we would like to relieve again, what we loved about AIESEC.
     We ended the first segment of the meeting and started the second segment, this was the bomb, we all changed into our various native attires, it was very colourful, then before me I saw heaven laid out on the table *yum*.
    
        Guys I don't know, I feel like for every night am going to spend in Ghana I will always end up saying am too full to say full, men today was bam!, I tasted like over 11 different dishes from different countries, trust we Nigerians WAZOBIA!!! we made moi-moi.
But you know the cultural integration was felt tonight, each of us eating from the same plate, So many flashes of camera lights and videos, I thought I was a model on a runaway or a person attending a photoshoot, it was gold.
     
      We learnt basic words in different languages, cultures of different countries, eat good food, danced to native songs, of countries such as Germany, Nigeria, Ghana, côte d'voire (imagine David had to spell it for me, my life oh! ), Benin e.t.c.
    Yes Louisa I caught you dancing to a sunny Ade song, emperor cesar said some really nice historical stuff about the effect of colonialism on his country's(côte d'voire) culture, language in fact their total way of life. (secretly I think am going to write an article on it, so watch out guys!! ).
   
     Ahah guys today was epic, am loving this amazing country Ghana and am going to make the best of every single moment I spend here.
As for everyone that went out tonight, I hope you had FUN and those that didn't well at least you have your pretty rest, Stay tuned guys thanks for reading, have a good night rest.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.