my cosmic love.

      His eyes, he's eyes I couldn't think of anything else, his lips were moving, he laughed, I smiled,but no I couldn't think, hear or see anything other than his eyes, those beautiful eyes, if only I could reach up and caress that face
, if ... enhem Remi you can stop gawking at this beautiful black boy already, did you even hear what I have been trying to tell you, my friend Tolu smiled as he said these words.
    The thing was I couldn't stop, my name is Remilekun, a 14 years old girl(at this time) from osun state, I am what many of you will refer to light skin, beautiful,HEALTHY, no that was wrong am FAT, am in love with my best friend, yes am not ashamed to say it. What am I doing presently? Am listening to him talk about his girlfriend who doesn't appreciate him enough.
     My object of fascination was beautiful not handsome, he had these big brown eyes that you could get lost in, his lips were heaven, the cute way his lips parted when he was confused was just heaven, when he smiled I felt hot waves move inside me, when he pulls me into he's embrace I want to stay there forever and never let go and when he walks towards me I just mentally scream I love you, don't leave me, in my mind he was perfect, all I ever wanted but I was a victim of fate, cold cruel fate as the only thing I love more in this world didn't love me back.
    I kept my love secret for more than 6 years, until when my beautiful,black,boy decided I wasn't good enough for him,  I still remember the fire in his eyes as he spoke these words "you were never my best friend, all those dreams and fantasy's were childish" it felt like I had been thrown in hell, I don't know how I got home that day, all I heard and saw was those words.
Then one day I cracked, I shut everyone out and I lost my smile, I was dying slowly and my tolu wasn't beside me, no! he was locked in the embrace of another, my whole world came crashing down, after some months I started crawling out of my sink hole,since I realized I really had my whole life in front of me. Although sometimes I wonder if my best friend ever in the least bit imagined us being together.
    No matter how much I say I bear you no more in my heart, no matter how much I say I don't see those eyes in my dreams, my heart will always skip a beat and I guess what am scared of is, what if, one day my love, I look at you and I don't feel that jump, not you rejecting me but me not caring about it.
This is Remilekun's story.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.