How many fishes are really in the ocean

There is really no chance for girls in this world, Ya most guys of this generation just wanna shag , no one really want's to carry the mammoth responsibility of a relationship, I have endured several levels of shit from guys, Ya just let's be sex buddy's no strings attached, my girl friend is abroad and I need to fuck
someone are you down?, or the biggest trick in the bag, am single and I am searching could WE see if WE are compatible, then you date borda kola for a week and then he starts from a touch, to a tickle, to laying on the bed together until finally finally you wake up one morning and viola the golden jewels of the family have been sold out, I give him a week if he is compassionate two weeks tops until he start giving you excuses, baby I can't go I have weekly service, my mother is sick in the village I have to cancel, oh I have to work late rain check on that. Am sorry to burst your love bubble aunty Kemi but you just lost out.
      Boys oh, am not done yet, please why sample when you know your special fish in the ocean is still at bay, I mean the girls you make "fall for you In quote" has a future, she is someone's wife, a mother and will probably live to see her grand children. You will turn somebody's future to borehole, a free highway, GBAM!! I salute, oh ye!! snake in the monkey shadow boys, if ever masculine personality was like that then be rest assured your wife is getting some where she is *clicks tongue*.
    So before you post that picture, video, place a bet on or "tap that", stop and think what if this was my sister or my daughter, and if you are cool with the image that forms in your mind then go ahead have fun ruining future's and shattering hearts, but don't forget what goes around comes around.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.