Organizing in organization.

Oh hail business organisations who build gigantic building which have no services to provide.

  So I stepped into a bank to perform a transaction, from the point of entry they had faulty doors,  on getting into the bank it was over crowded and someone asked if they were performing a promo, the problem was half of the bank counter slot was empty, the number of staff tendering service were not enough, yet we cry that there is no job in Nigeria, if these various organizations refuse to recruit how possible is it for graduate to get jobs.

    Let even forget that one, the security of most bank is not strong, c this man across counting and packaging money, Na WA oh una bank no get covered room Abi.

  This frustration is causing an Hausa man to start speaking Yoruba, I no fit laugh Ohhhh.

     Nigeria oh!! Biko let me step aside before someone that is not my age mate will come and push me.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.