Hey AIESEC.

     Hey guys am back, remember I told you about AIESEC week, so Ya! So we went to Danmango
a town on the northern part of Ghana, The scorch!! my three sim cards had no network bars, so am gonna give you a summary starting from day 9
Day 9
We all got into the bus around past 11am, we were running late and the driver was trying to take it cool, we later starred our journey, rukky had this big cake on her lap and I just couldn't wait to dig in (ouch!), I had a nice chat with Richard(titi's buddy) until my long,very long legs started to groan from the small leg space, but guys I survived as my face lit up as we came to a bus park, trust me!! The first thing I did was get myself something to eat and guess what that was, well it was the legendary Ghanaian jellof rice (i have to admit it was great but I still think Nigerian jellof rice is better Ya! Joanna am not scared of admitting it).
            So we got to Danmango after Rukky(*crying face*, the cake) and Louisa made a detour to another village. Right before me I saw a beautiful house with lovely people who gave us a warm welcome, after we rested we eat TZ a Ghanaian swallow(my first Ghanaian swallow) it was dope, and we had extra pieces of meat!! after the meal, we went to the frontage and had fun. So now as at day 9, am writing but not going to post due to low reception. lease I forget they had a cat!!! Who I could have sworn haunted me.
Day 10
So I woke up pretty early from a dream of the cat licking my leg ahhew!! I still Cringe at the memory, I helped in the kitchen and out came breakfast which was by the way bread, eggs and tea, we had a busy day ahead so we left the house quite early, we went to mole national park, we saw different animals ranging from elephant to baboons, then we eat wache another Ghana delicacy which consists of rice, beans and spaghetti, after eating we decided to go see the mysterious mosque, OK guys this is major history according to the tour guide a Muslim ruler shot an arrow from the "mysterious stone"
(another tourist attraction) and it landed on the already made foundation of the mysterious mosque, so the bad guy started building a mosque there and he noticed that the mosque always increased in size after he left the building to go pray, so he started putting in sticks to measure where he stopped and it was true the structure increased and this was so I til the mosque was completed, and here comes the human factor, they claimed the leader asked them to bury him close to the door of the mosque(the mosque has 4 doors for different genders, preachers and the crier) and promised that a tree would grow on his grave and amazing when he died and was buried at that same spot a massive tree grew on the grave (I saw it guys) as at day 11 the tree was over 600 years old and yes they cut some down because it might affect the mosque.
But unfortunately Christians cannot enter the mosque, only Muslims allowed, due to past events, then this guy came and said some really weird Things, moving on to the story of the mysterious stone. When the road was under construction they met a stone (a small stone at the bottom but on it was a bigger stone) which they moved to clear the road, but guys no matter how they moved the stone it always came back the second day so they cut that part of the road and an accident has never happened on that road before, so today people go there to lay hands on the stone and say their wishes or prayers and believe it will come true, but we couldn't go there because of our religion, Christianity doesn't allow us to believe in anything order than God.
After all the scooby Scooby Doo tours, we decided to kill time by going to the market just to window shop, we drank some pito and some meat, we got home some few minutes later, men I slept like the dead woke up late and I was asked if I wanted to go visit Joanna's granny, we went to see grandma and she's 113 years old and she still takes pictures and takes care of her rabbit and her cat, I could have swore Charles has a crush on grandma, after spending some time with her we went home had fun and went to bed, Ya guys no network again.
So guys that was it.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.