Diary of a depressed fellow



Hey guys am starting a new series called diary of a depressed fellow am going to update the story every Thursday so be on the look out.

ANOREXIA.

I am a pig!!



That was what I usually say on such days, but today not so much, I am surrounded by stick figures who make me feel like a mammoth, am really feeling ugly right now.


I can feel "The Darkness" pulling me in, I feel the urge to slip, no!!
The pills are handy, I unscrew the cap, should I break my pledge, is it worth it, my friends and family think I am crazy when I say am fat, I only weight 40pounds but I feel as if my very soul is swimming in a mass of fat, thick buttery fat,  I can't stop


Diets, supplement, exercises, drugs!!! Nothing seems to work, recently I found my cold best friend, he loved me as he cut into my skin, leaving marks of love behind


The voices say just one more, a little bit more Annabella, climb the bridge, don't be scared, now I feel myself tumbling down, going deep into the river, let it go, don't fight it, 

 Here I am 3 days later looking at the body I never cherished, my mother red eyed and week from crying, my friends looking gloomy, where is my father? oh I see him now trying to be brave for my mother.


looking down at them, I see a boy yes! Just about 3 years of age, how time flies, different shades and sizes of prom dresses and wait did Freda become the valedictorian, I didn't know that girl had it in her.


For looking at all I had lost, I wish I hadn't done it.

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.