Love yourself



Adura is a girl who looks at herself every morning and laments how I wish I was slim and pretty maybe then he would like me, maybe those people would stop looking at me with the familiar recognition of self pity in their eyes, so she resulted to taking sliming pills and herbal teas.
 Two months later Adura has doubled in size despite the pills and teas costing thousands of naira.
   
    Amina her friend complains day in day out, oh God!  if only I could have Adura's stature, maybe my boyfriend won't be able to abuse me, and I endure because I love him so much if I let him go I doubt if anyone will love me like him.
   Chima stares at the ceiling and ask what is left to leave for my love of 3 years just called overnight and decided to end our relationship, he decides to go to a quack chemist and purchase a packet of Valium 10.
   
    
    My dearest Adura, until you begin to love yourself and appreciate the way you look, u will always see peoples view about you through your own eyes.
    Aunty amina I pirri you, Na boyfriend we call am no be husband oh, if you marry him kpam! You have yourself in eternal bondage, break out of that relationship, I can feel the toxins been released from here or is it until he breaks your head that you will know that abuses can't be stopped by having a big stature or a sharp mouth.
     Chai, nna chief Chima,lover boy be forming Jesus Christ and go and die for love oh, I pray sey the girl no go do wedding onto your grave sef If she was meant for you she would have stayed better drop that nasty idea and go and look for work to do, this life is too short for someone to come and waste it.
Finally, our big mouted aunty and uncles home and abroad who seems to know or dictate between who deserves this or that, who looks disgusting or who is the present slay queen, who is right for this person or not.

Katherine your folds are like the osun waterfalls

      Katherine start taking pills, gets    anorexic.

Katherine why are you so slim, I can see the outline of your ribs.
    The point is you can never ever satisfy anybody be yourself, be happy about yourself, make healthy decisions, laugh, be pretty and don't forget drink lots and lots of water.
The body problem in quote that u hate may be what another person finds attractive in you so love that nose, massage those thighs, love your stomach but don't eat that much again

Comments

TRENDING POSTS

Sexual Abuse.

Side Chick.